Ac’cent wakes up the natural flavors in your food.
Accent adds depth to food flavor. It’s been a “secret ingredient” of many chefs for years. Accent has 60% less sodium than salt and is a terrific alternative to salt for people watching their sodium intake.
Use Accent on all virtually all “savory” foods you cook – meats, poultry, sauces, fish, vegetables, soups, potatoes and rice. You’ll find a little Accent makes a big improvement in flavor, and in family satisfaction.
Look for Accent in a variety of sizes at your favorite supermarket!
- Beer-Brined Pineapple Pork Chops
- Slow Roasted Babyback Ribs with Beer BBQ Sauce
- Beer-Braised Tenderloin with Mushroom Gravy
- Best Ranch Dressing Over Grilled Romaine Wedges
- Accent’s Beer Can Roasted Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings
- Glazed Pork Chop and Pear Casserole
- Spiced-Rubbed Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks
- Zesty Orange Grilled Chicken
- Asian Sesame Marinaded Skirt Steak